Master of Science in Nursing - Chamberlain University
- Family Nurse Practitioner Specialty Track
Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Chamberlain University
Associate Degree in Nursing - Galen College of Nursing
Medical Assistant Program - Sanford Brown Institute
APRN, Family Practice – Florida Family Primary Care Centers (Tampa, FL) September 2020 - Present
- Manage care of patients of all ages from newborns to geriatrics.
- Performed full physical exams, ordered labs, diagnostics and medications.
- Diagnosed and managed a variety of illness including chronic and mental health conditions
- Conducted mandated school health screenings and physicals.
- Ensured compliance with age appropriate preventive health measures.
- Provided women's health care, including pelvic and breast exams, family planning
APRN, Family Practice – Advantis Medical Centers (Tampa, FL) September 2019 – September 2020
- Analyze and interpret patient’s histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information develop appropriate diagnosis.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
- Recommend diagnostic or therapeutic interventions with attention to safety, cost, invasiveness,
- simplicity, acceptability, adherence, and efficacy.
- Prescribe medications based of efficacy, safety, and cost as legally authorized.
- Educate patients about self-management of acute or chronic illnesses, tailoring instructions to
- patients’ individual circumstances.